Thursday 7 July 2011

Super star wars plushies

Welcome to my blog I hope you like what you see.

This weekend we attended the sci fi south collectors fair and in preparation i set my geek factor to warp speed and made some plush pillows, and they went down a treat.

                            
First completed plushie pillow, Greedo


Original Storm trooper



And last but by no means least (peoples choice) Boba fett.



I even got to meet the lovely Paul Blake who played Greedo in Star Wars episode V - A New Hope and i gave him my last plushie and he was ecstatic and requested an Admiral Ackbar which was great.


 Oh yes and Chris Barrie was there



Always great to meet a fan


The stall looking a bit sparse after quite a few sales!


I only came home with one lonely storm trooper but also came away 
with requests for loads of other characters
Can't wait to sign up for the december show.

laters gators xx

No comments:

Post a Comment